Amazon Web Services is a service of Amazon.com which provide on demand cloud computing platform to individuals, companies and government on a paid Subscription basis with a free tier option available for 12 months . the technology allows subscriber to have at their disposal a full fledge virtual clusters of computer available all time through the internet.
fees of AWS usages base on Pay per use.
For sign up for AWS Credit or Debit card required.
AWS Product list :
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) is an IaaS service providing virtual servers controllable by an API, based on the Xen hypervisor.
- Amazon Elastic Beanstalk provides a PaaS service for hosting applications.
- Amazon Lambda(AWS Lambda) runs code in response to AWS internal or external events such as http requests, transparently providing the resource required.
- Amazon Route 53 provides a scalable Managed DNS service providing Domain Name Service.
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) creates a logically isolated set of AWS resources which can be connected using a VPN connection.
- AWS Direct Connect provides dedicated network connections into AWS data centers.
- Amazon Elastic Load Balancer (ELB) automatically distributes incoming traffic across multiple Amazon EC2 instances.
- AWS Elastic Network Adapter (ENA) provides up to 20Gbit/s of network bandwidth to an Amazon EC2 instance.
- Amazon CloudFront, a content delivery network (CDN) for distributing objects to so-called “edge locations” near the request
- Amazon Connect is a self-service, cloud-based contact center service available to business.
Storage and content delivery:
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) provides scalable object storage accessible from a Web Service interface. Applicable use cases include backup/archiving, file (including media) storage and hosting, static website hosting, application data hosting, and more.
- Amazon Glacier provides long-term storage options (compared to S3). High redundancy and availability, but low-frequency access times. Intended for archiving data.
- AWS Storage Gateway, an iSCSI block storage virtual appliance with cloud-based backup.
- Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS) provides persistent block-level storage volumes for EC2.
- AWS Import/Export, accelerates moving large amounts of data into and out of AWS using portable storage devices for transport.
- Amazon Elastic File System (EFS) a file storage service for Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) instances.
- Amazon DynamoDB provides a scalable, low-latency NoSQL online Database Service backed by SSDs.
- Amazon ElastiCache provides in-memory caching for web applications. This is Amazon’s implementation of Memcached and Redis.
- Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) provides scalable database servers with MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, and PostgreSQL support.
- Amazon Redshift provides petabyte-scale data warehousing with column-based storage and multi-node compute.
- Amazon Simple DB allows developers to run queries on structured data. It operates in concert with EC2 and S3.
- Amazon Aurora provides a MySQL-compatible relational database engine that has been created specifically for the AWS infrastructure that claims faster speeds and lower costs that are realized in larger databases.
- AWS Mobile Hub lets you easily add and configure features for your mobile apps, including user authentication, data storage, backend logic, push notifications, content delivery, and analytics.
- Amazon Cognito lets you easily add user sign-up and sign-in to your mobile and web apps.
- AWS Device Farm is an app testing service that lets you test and interact with your Android, iOS, and web apps on many devices at once, or reproduce issues on a device in real time..
Amazon Pinpoint makes it easy to engage your customers via email, SMS and Mobile Push messages, tracking overall customer and engagement activity.
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk provides deployment and management of applications in the cloud.
- AWS OpsWorks provides configuration of EC2 services using Chef.
- AWS CodeDeploy provides automated code deployment to EC2 instances
- Amazon API Gateway is a service for publishing, maintaining and securing web service APIs.
- Amazon CloudSearch provides basic full-text search and indexing of textual content.
- Amazon DevPay, currently in limited beta version, is a billing and account management system for applications that developers have built atop Amazon Web Services.
- Amazon Elastic Transcoder (ETS) provides video transcoding of S3 hosted videos, marketed primarily as a way to convert source files into mobile-ready versions.
- Amazon Simple Email Service (SES) provides bulk and transactional email sending.
- Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS) provides a hosted message queue for web applications.
- Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS) provides a hosted multi-protocol “push” messaging for applications.
- Amazon Simple Workflow (SWF) is a workflow service for building scalable, resilient applications.
- Amazon Cognito is a user identity and data synchronization service that securely manages and synchronizes app data for users across their mobile devices.
- Amazon Athena is an ETL-like service launched in November 2016. It allows server-less querying of S3 content using standard SQL.
- Amazon Elastic MapReduce (EMR) Provides a PaaS service delivering Hadoop for running Map Reduce queries framework running on the web-scale infrastructure of EC2 and Amazon S3.
- Amazon Machine Learning a service that assists developers of all skill levels to use machine learning technology.
- Amazon QuickSight is a business intelligence, analytics, and visualization tool launched in November 2016.